The NFL season has been entertaining thus far. The New York Jets and Giants bring hope to the Big Apple, while the Tampa Bay Buccaneers sit at a surprising .500 and the Philadelphia Eagles remain undefeated.
In Week 7, Sauce Gardner and the 4-2 Jets travel to face Russell Wilson and the 2-4 Denver Broncos in a matchup that’s projected as a tossup. This game has the lowest over/under of the week.
The 5-1 Giants are also on the road to play the 2-4 Jacksonville Jaguars where Doug Pederson’s team is favored to get the home win.
WEEK 7 POWER RANKINGS:Are New York Jets and Giants worthy of joining Buffalo Bills in Top 10?
CHEESIN’:Sauce Gardner proudly wears cheesehead after beating Green Bay Packers
Follow every game: Live NFL Scores
The Buccaneers are expected to steamroll the lowly 1-5 Carolina Panthers in an NFC South matchup as Tom Brady was embarrassed by the Pittsburgh Steelers last week.
Dak Prescott is on track to return to the helm of the 4-2 Dallas Cowboys after Cooper Rush got his first loss of the season at the hands of the Eagles. America’s Team are heavy favorites in a home game against the 1-4 Detroit Lions.
Both the 4-2 Kansas City Chiefs and 3-3 San Francisco 49ers are coming into their matchup with something to prove, licking wounds from last week’s hard-fought losses. The 49ers are a slight underdog at home.
The teams with bye weeks are the Buffalo Bills, Los Angeles Rams, Minnesota Vikings and Eagles.
Here’s the odds for NFL Week 7, courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook.
NFL week 7 point spreads
- New Orleans Saints (+2.5) vs. Arizona Cardinals (-2.5)
- Cleveland Browns (+6.5) vs. Baltimore Ravens (-6.5)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-10.5) vs. Carolina Panthers (+10.5)
- Atlanta Falcons (+6.5) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-6.5)
- Detroit Lions (+7.5) vs. Dallas Cowboys (-7.5)
- New York Giants (+3.5) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (-3.5)
- Indianapolis Colts (+2.5) vs. Tennessee Titans (-2.5)
- Green Bay Packers (-5.5) vs. Washington Commanders (+5.5)
- New York Jets (+1.5) vs. Denver Broncos (-1.5)
- Houston Texans (+6.5) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (-6.5)
- Seattle Seahawks (+6.5) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (-6.5)
- Kansas City Chiefs (-3.5) vs. San Francisco 49ers (+3.5)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (+7.5) vs. Miami Dolphins (-7.5)
- Chicago Bears (+7.5) vs. New England Patriots (-7.5)
COACHING GRADES:Bill Belichick helps Bailey Zappe shine; what’s up with Packers?
FLY EAGLES FLY:Larry Csonka, 1972 Dolphins keeping an eye on undefeated Eagles during 50th anniversary
NFL week 7 moneylines
- New Orleans Saints (+110) vs. Arizona Cardinals (-130)
- Cleveland Browns (+230) vs. Baltimore Ravens (-280)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-500) vs. Carolina Panthers (+360)
- Atlanta Falcons (+220) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (-270)
- Detroit Lions (+260) vs. Dallas Cowboys (-320)
- New York Giants (+130) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (-155)
- Indianapolis Colts (+120) vs. Tennessee Titans (-140)
- Green Bay Packers (-230) vs. Washington Commanders (+190)
- New York Jets (-101) vs. Denver Broncos (-117)
- Houston Texans (+260) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (-320)
- Seattle Seahawks (+210) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (-260)
- Kansas City Chiefs (-160) vs. San Francisco 49ers (+135)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (+270) vs. Miami Dolphins (-340)
- Chicago Bears (+290) vs. New England Patriots (-370)
32 THINGS WE LEARNED:Bills bag Chiefs; ‘Who Dey?’ trumps ‘Who Dat?’
RANKING:The NFL has returned alternate helmets in 2022: Ranking all 13 from best to worst
NFL week 7 over/under
- New Orleans Saints vs. Arizona Cardinals: 44.5
- Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens: 45.5
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Carolina Panthers: 40.5
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Cincinnati Bengals: 47.5
- Detroit Lions vs. Dallas Cowboys: 49.5
- New York Giants vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: 41.5
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: 42.5
- Green Bay Packers vs. Washington Commanders: 41.5
- New York Jets vs. Denver Broncos: 38.5
- Houston Texans vs. Las Vegas Raiders: 45.5
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Chargers: 51.5
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers: 48.5
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Miami Dolphins: 44.5
- Chicago Bears vs. New England Patriots: 39.5
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See applicable operator site for its terms and conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.