- Powerball officials announced numbers for the largest-ever jackpot on Tuesday.
- The pot reached a record-breaking $1.9 billion after more than three months without a winner.
- The winning numbers are 10, 33, 41, 47, 56, and the Powerball winner is 10.
The record-breaking Powerball jackpot reached $1.9 billion on this week after more than three months without a big winner.
The ever-increasing jackpot surpassed the previous 2016 record-holder last week after a Saturday drawing once again failed to produce any champion. The jackpot hasn’t been claimed since August 3, when a Pennsylvanian won a $206.9 million pot.
It’s too soon to tell if the latest night’s drawing officially led to life-changing results.
Lottery officials drew six new numbers and announced them Tuesday. The hours-long delay was because one of the 48 participating states had trouble processing sales data, officials told the Associated Press. They did not say which state.
Check below to see if you won.
White balls: 10, 33, 41, 47, 56
Red ball: 10
—Powerball USA (@PowerballUSA) November 7, 2022
The chances of picking all six winning numbers are beyond slim — just 1 in 292 million. But there are multiple ways to emerge victorious, even if you don’t win the grand prize.
- Match all 5 white numbers only — win $1 million
- Match 4 out of 5 white numbers + Powerball — win $50,000
- Match 4 white numbers only — win $100
- Match 3 white numbers + Powerball — win $100
- Match 3 white numbers only — win $7
- Match 2 white numbers + Powerball — win $7
- Match 1 white number + Powerball — win $4
- Powerball only — win $4
If you do beat the odds and find yourself an overnight billionaire, don’t forget to hire an attorney. Most states allow players at least 180 days to come forward and claim their prize.